Oh my. I don't think Gate City will beat Richlands, but I do think they can. Jason, you're turning into Chicken Little here. I don't think sky is falling just yet.
What happens when we lose by 50+ to Richlands? What will you say then? We will be lucky to have a winning season this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Oh my. I don't think Gate City will beat Richlands, but I do think they can. Jason, you're turning into Chicken Little here. I don't think sky is falling just yet.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my. I don't think Gate City will beat Richlands, but I do think they can. Jason, you're turning into Chicken Little here. I don't think sky is falling just yet.
[/ QUOTE ]
I do feel feathers growing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
LOL good reply [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
LOL good reply [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]Thanks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
listen up toy solider ill run my mouth because i can and if you dont like it tough! im not being a jerk i am defending my team my boys and if you dont like that get the hell out. if the boys run due to something i say then coach needs his head examined but hell if they run and are mad so be it they will just be meaner and that much more willing to hit richlands till it kills them
alright lttle man, i'm also supporting my boys too but all your doin is just talkin. let the football players do your talkin from now on.
If we just let the players talk, this board would be horrible and boring. We're actually better off when the players don't talk, they play and the rest of us sit here and view/judge/criticize.
I'd much rather a dozen of us old losers comment than 2 players going back and forth, so I will respectfully disagree with your comment.
That being said BWC stop with the language or attempts please. I've already edited several of your posts, if it doesn't get better, the delete post option could be used. I'd at least like to try to let your thoughts be posted, no matter how overzealous they are.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
I think by saying "let the players do the talking" he meant physically. Not verbally.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks